Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Statement of Intention

Herein lies the stated intention of this blog.  My life has been a rollercoaster ride of ups, downs, turn arounds, and complete dropouts since April 2003.  In that time, I have experienced much that has changed me.

This space will be used to recollect, remember, and compose what seems to be a Tale Seven Years, Seven Months, and Seven Days.  This journey isn't over, but it's time to start the process of writing.  It will probably end up being a novel once it is all said and done.

I am putting this here in order to distance it from Facebook, which has become a necessary nightmare for me.  I hope you will find this enlightening, maybe not on a global level, but perhaps on a personal level.

Peace, Love, and Understanding after Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace, Love, Understanding, and Truth